Mark's Mind

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oma and "The Veetch"!!

So my sister and my mom came to visit a week ago. It was great to have them here. We spent time eating supper in the park and having a party for me a day before my birthday and just hanging out. It was great! We had lots of fun!


The first day they came we went into Lethbridge and bought panninis and ate in the park. It was smokin' hot so this was a good time. We also went for a short walk and enjoyed them. Benjamin really loved his Auntie ickee and Oma being here. It was great that they could spend time with us.
This is Vicky and Bonnie and Benjamin in our backyard. This is where we spend a lot of time. Vicky and mom watched Ben most of Sunday afternoon and Monday because we were busy working on VBS.
Thanks again for coming. We love you and miss you already.

Peace out
md

2 Comments:

  • We had a fun visit! Auntie ickee loves little Ben and was happy for all the kisses and big squeezes! Looking forward to your move to BC...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's
    new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!


    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... Psn Code Generator

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home