Mark's Mind

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Brothers!!



So I am not sure if any of you know these two boys or find them at all familiar but they are two boys that I consider brothers. The only reason it would be difficult to call us brothers is because we don't have the same parents but thats a mere formality. I just thought these two pics would be kinda of funny since these guys are always considered to be soooo smart, don't get me wrong these two guys know a tonne of stuff. I just happen to catch them with their guards down and not being as serious as they usually are. They aren't maybe the nerds we think they are. Just because Ryan is in Masters studies at Regent and Gil just started a library doesn't mean anything. HAHA!!
Anyway, I love these guys and they really are like brothers to me. I appreciate you both and look forward to lots more good times together.

md

4 Comments:

  • I think you picked some very intelligent looking pictures to post of the boys!! I especially like the one of Gil it made me laugh very hard!!!

    By Blogger Naomi, at 1:02 PM  

  • yeah let's them talk about anthropocentric epistemological foundationalism with a straight face after this...

    By Blogger Increasing..., at 4:31 PM  

  • Sigh.

    By Blogger Gil, at 10:17 PM  

  • thank you mark, for the kind words and the not so kind public humiliation...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home