Mark's Mind

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Guess who got a haircut??

So it was time to loose the "mullet" as some of you refered to it as and get a big boy haircut. In ten minutes he changed from a little baby boy to a little boy. He just grew up so fast just by getting a haircut. He still is super cute. (but then I am a proud dad)!!

Here are a few pics of Michelle cutting his hair. He was so good he just sat there and never made a peep. This is completely opposite my story. I freaked out and didn't want my haircut or the nasty "Vic", the barber, near me. I am proud to admit I am better now than I used to be.

For those of you that noticed I got a haircut as well. I went with the summer buzz. Bonnie would not let me buzz Ben's head but soon he will have a haircut like his dad.

This last picture is of Ben and his new hairdo enjoying some cheerios and a John Deere movie. He loved it until the Cheerios ran out then the movie lost its appeal as well. He does have a few things in common with his dad. Food, T.V. and he loves to play.

Well, enjoy the pics and have a great day.

peace out

md

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home