Mark's Mind

Monday, January 23, 2006

My Big Boy!!




Hey it is the post I promised only a few days late. For those of you have been reading about my sister and brother in law in Hungry they are doing well. They have also been on my case about another post. So here are a few pictures of our little Benjamin. He is getting bigger and louder and into more things. He is starting to rocognize Kyle and Lynnette on the fridge. What a bundle of joy he is. He isn't walking yet but suspect that time will come.

Look for more pictures in the future.

md

3 Comments:

  • I think my little nephew is getting cuter and cuter every day! His parents aren't so bad either ;)...thanks for the pictures Mark.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • finally you posted something...thanks for the cute pics of benny...and for the comment that he already knows us...that made me feel good!
    love you lots!!! miss you!

    By Blogger Kyle and Lynnette, at 10:41 AM  

  • thanks for the pictures of benjamin i think he's the cutest grandchild so far maybe you should put up some pictures of his oma and opa so he could get to know them too thanks again and love you all mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home