Mark's Mind

Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm Home!!

I am really!! Just home today and absolutly had a great time. Thos e relatives in Hepburn are amazing. I love them as well. We had a safe trip home and had a wonderful time. The MC thing went well and people laughed a bit and well, they groaned a bit. It was a tough crowd but fun anyway.
I met some new people and enjoyed haveing some interetsing talks about all sorts of stuff from church and evangelism, to bethany college and what goes on there to the dreaded Flames.
It's back to work tomorrow and that will be a blast. I am looking forward to getting in the swing of normal life again.

Have a great week!!

md

2 Comments:

  • good to have you home brother
    although i haven't seen you yet
    you must have inspected your chainsaw cause a certain turtle is still in tact so...
    out

    By Blogger Increasing..., at 9:41 AM  

  • hey mark,havent talked to you in a while,glad to know you are doing well. thanks for the pics of benny.cant believe how big he is...cutter every day!love you lots,say hi to bonnie,and kiss benny for me!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home