Mark's Mind

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Heartburn, Sask

Hey all!! Well, it has been some time since anything has been said on here so I will give a bit of a update of where we are. Bonnie , Benjamin and myself are in Saskatchewan. We will be here until Monday. I get to MC a wedding here on Saturday and so for the week I spent time with my nieces and my friends Gil and Shelley. It has been raining here for two days and it isn't very warm. Today I get to do some more preparation for the wedding.
So I hope all is well and I get to touch base with all of you soon.

md

5 Comments:

  • hey i miss you buddy hurry back.
    oh yeah i borrowed you chain saw
    Have fun at the wedding say hi to those yahoos out there
    out...

    By Blogger Increasing..., at 7:26 PM  

  • Well the chain saw is a very favorite of mine and I assume if anyone can use it then go right ahead. However, if a defect may appear on this prized possesion I shall have what is left of the "Turtle"!
    I too am looking forward to seeing you again.
    Later man.

    md

    By Blogger YootguyMark, at 12:20 PM  

  • did i say that i borrowed your chainsaw i meant i thought about it with envy in my heart
    please leave the turtle in his shell...
    out

    By Blogger Increasing..., at 4:00 PM  

  • Nice blog...umm urgg...ahhh ...

    out

    Paul

    By Blogger Paul, at 2:57 PM  

  • Very nice site! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home