Mark's Mind

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So Hello All!!

Well, I haven't posted for some very long time. I have been armpit deep in homeowrk and reading and most of all family. We have been having a super good time. I have been loving my school so much. I have done papers and group projects and book reports like crazy. I am only two weeks from my finals and then April 21 I will be a holder of a degree. Seems odd and a bit crazy but I am very excited. I am learning way to much stuff and not sure how this is all gonna work it self practically but we'll see I guess. I look forward to the challenges and being a tool in the hand of God doing some crazy stuff I am sure.
As for the family, well, Bonnie is still running and doing well. I think the last time i blogged we were off to Victoria for a Marriage conference. It was great we had such a great time walking and talking and eating and just being togther. It was a healthy refresher for our marriage.

We then proceeded to return to the island the following week to visit some family in Campbell River. It was raining like freakin' crazy but the family was fun and really cool to visit with. We ate fresh crab, this was a highlight for Bonnie and I, Ben just eats it and doesn't really flinch.




After that we have been here in Abbotsford working on homework, Mark, stamping cards, Bonnie, and making a mess, watching movies, eating and talking like crazy, that's Ben.



We have spent some time at the park as well. That has been fun! He is even learniong about ducks and dogs. It's great, he is so special to us. What a treasure he is.







Well, it is a few weeks and we will be leaving here. On April 22 we will be driving to Calgary. Then on May 27 we, Bonnie and I, will be flying to Budapest, Hungry to visit Kyle and Lynnette for a few days and then to Germany for a few more days to visit Eddie and Petra. We will be back in Calgary May 9 and then back to Coaldale. Please pray for us!! We are doing well, our health is good and we are looking forward to seeing all of you that visit here just to check up on us.
Love
md

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Ok, either I`m getting old or you have your times wrong... Your leaving on May 27 and coming home on May 9?? Which year...? :-)
    Hope you have a good trip and also best wishes for your graduation!

    By Blogger Betty, at 5:17 PM  

  • That's what happens when you read too much, your brain goes.
    Good luck with your finals and have a great time to Budapest. Love your blog and you have a great family.
    Monica L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

  • Was very nice seeing you at the Good Friday Service at Culloden MB Church and also meeting your family!
    Have a wonderful trip and come back safe!
    Oh and congratulations on you graduation! What will your official title be?

    By Blogger Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose, at 9:44 PM  

  • I will officially have my BAchelors in Youth work. I am not sure what title the will give me other than graduated. Its just great to be done after a few years of not being in school.

    By Blogger YootguyMark, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home