Mark's Mind

Thursday, March 01, 2007

HEY HEY!!

So I haven't posted for some time and therfore no pics or correspondence has happened. It's not because we don't think or pray for all of you that visit this place we have just been busy. I say we because as a family we have been doing lots of stuff but the "we" that usually posts here has been up to his ...ahem!! in homework. Its not comfortable and is just way to much reading. I think I am learning new stuff. I am loving the time at school anyway. So what have we been doing you may ask? We have spent much time with my parents and family in Richmond. We always have a great time there. We eat well, get to sleep in, and get to hang with family doing fun stuff. Last weekend Anthony and I took Ben swimming. He loved it soo much. We also got to have supper with Vicky, Jono and Lila. We get to spend time with other friends like Ryan and Naomi and the twins, Nicki and Claire. Ben loves playing with them and learning all sorts of crazy stuff from them. They are 5 and know lots more stuff. This is them outside with my dad eating some ribs before supper.
We have been spending more time at home playing in the basement because it is still not that nice outside. We hope the weather is going to smarten up. We got 3 inches of snow yesterday. Crazy, crazy!! So Ben plays with trains, Bob the builder stuff, his JD tractors, play-dough, balls, blocks, and watches movies. He loves all his toys. He also loves talking on the web cam to whomever will listen.
Well, we are heading to Victoria for the weekend. Bonnie and I are going for a marriage retreat and Ben gets to spend the weekend with Oma and Opa. He will love it. We also anticipate a great time. Victoria is a beautiful place to visit and we are so looking forward to a few days of relaxing. I am on my reading week and had a few hundred pages to read so I am excited to kick back.
Thats it for now. Maybe some more pics after the weekend. Have a great one and love you all.


md

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • hey ben i will talk to you whenever you want over webcam/phone...miss and love you guys lots, cant wait to hear how your weekend was!

    By Blogger Kyle and Lynnette, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home