Mark's Mind

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Boys Weekend!!


So Benjamin gets to spend the weekend with his dad. Bonnie and 15 other women went on a retreat and I have the pleasure of a weekend at home with my favorite little guy. It has been great so far. The little monster never slept yesterday so he went to bed at 7pm. This gave the daddy time to watch the first in the Star Wars Trilogy. He slept straight through the night and was up at 7am. Yes, even the daddy got a good nights rest. This morning we woke up with a trail of snot running from the nose to the mouth. So after a bottle and some breakfast we took some medicine and we seem to be having a great morning. After our nap, by that I mean I may just hope into bed as well and catch some shut eye, we will have lunch and into Lethbridge for some man time!!
I realize these pics have little to do with the post but my siblings have been on my case to see some new pictures of Ben. Besides, my parents are in the "Mother Land" (not Russia Paul) but Paraguay for 6 weeks and so ben will be almost two when they see him next. These are for you guys as well.
The fisrt picture is just the little boy posing the other is Ben in his pajamas with a letter of his fridge magnets in his mouth. He prefers having the blue O because he can breath through it and still play. This is of him standing at the top of the stairsHe stands there and says goodbye when I leave.
Enjoy I will post a few more tonight if I get some good ones and update those of you who care on my day as the primary care giver. HEHE!!

md

2 Comments:

  • Lucky Dad gets to spend all weekend with the little cutie pie! Have a good time together.
    p.s. i love hearing about all the crazy stuff he does.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

  • Thanks Veetch!! It was a great time and if you be around you could take care of him. I will try and keep you posted on his obsessive behaviour. (I think thats from the mom!) Enjoy the pics.

    md

    By Blogger YootguyMark, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home