Mark's Mind

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey Mom here they are!!

This is a new family pic we just took this week!! Such a precious family I am honored to be a part of. I love my wife and my boys, Still seems a bit wierd to be saying my boys but I am getting used to it. Elias is now 4 months old, hard to believe you can love a kid so much.
Here he is standing on the couch. He is going to be our early walker. I predict 10 months.
Ben and his new big bike. By the summer he will peddle I am sure. This is his first day sitting on the bike....a major step forward.
Ben loves being with his brother.
He we are getting our hair cuts in the bathtub!
This is my Elias!! He folls over now and this is the look after he accompishes the feat!! So cute!! Well, enjoy the pics and we will talk soon.
Have a blessed easter and my prayer for all you readers is that God reveals himself in new and amazing ways to you. God bless!
md

5 Comments:

  • I like the new pictures. Ben's new haircut looks great. Elias is very cute. He looks different already. Happy Easter. Love you and miss you.
    -vicky

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • hey guys, i agree with vicky, elias does look so different already...very cute! and bens hair looks good, not too short! talk to you guys soon, miss you lots!
    lynnette

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

  • what a good looking family , i got distracted today by clicling on peoples blogs and i found yours :)

    -denise ( used to be neufeld ) friesen

    By Blogger Days of our Lives, at 7:47 AM  

  • Great pictures!!!! Miss you guys, love you!!

    By Blogger Shelley, at 1:50 PM  

  • Wow, I miss all you guys. I talk about your family to my fiance Josh all the time. I can't wait to meet Elias and play with Ben some more.

    By Blogger Rebecca Corrine Thiessen, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home